Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What Kind Of Printer Does Bella Have

A family without a son is always a family

I want to re-establish the post of Fabio on the children (very nice - http://attraversandoilfiume.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-figli . html). Our society pushes both the family, marriage with children, almost without missing a pair or something is not necessarily a complete pair. The family can also consist of two people. One can decide not to have children or have a physical impediment itself. So? You should feel "different" from those who are "created" a model famifglia Mulino Bianco, with the boy, the girl The dog and the cat?

My course is a little provocative. But some time ago, when parked at Ikea (I can not stand the place, but sometimes necessary !!!), I heard her say, with the car park half empty "Excuse me Miss, I CAN NOT 'PARK HERE '. These are places reserved for families with children ".

So I have to make a baby to be able to park in spaces near the entrance of Ikea?

I understand that the family is the fulcrum around which runs throughout our society, but do not blame, or worse still discriminate almost pity those who can not have children or simply do not want them, like me for example, that although they adore I'm not going to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment