Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tripod Head How To Change



Colour & Go: 40 Absolutely Stylish

Hello girls!
for the first time I tried a glaze color & go Essence line, namely the number 40 absolutely stylish. I do not know why but this product did not expect some kind of things you want for the price, how little I want to last for enamels in general .. and instead it was a great revelation!




What it is: fast-drying enamel chocolate brown with subtle green microglitter.

looks like this: transparent 5ml bottle with silver writing and cap color of the glaze. There is no information on the maturity and the price is € 1.29

What people say about him on the site Essence:

"color, color and more color! small enamel fashion color & go liven up your nails with a single application, with the new broader brush. Available in various colors and shades. "

Inci: not received

What do you think: love between me and this little enamel is not blooming now. Being very dark I put a protective base that did not make it past the first coat of nail polish at all easy, as was "friction" and did not allow a draft uniform. The first step also was not very opaque as opposed to what he says description of the product on the Internet. You can then imagine the resentment against him. The second hand but was, instead, just much more fluid, opaque and uniformity, despite the layer beneath it was not. The drying was typically fast, even if for reasons of time I sped up the whole with the express always dry drops of Essence (I Parlote here ). The absolutely amazing feature of this enamel was the duration, I took it for 8 days and despite the showers, shampoos and so on, held up beautifully. I was so amazed by his life that I took the pictures almost every day to document what and how to resist in time: not only is difficult but it is also nice chip glossy pictures that leave you much more explanatory words.





view of the results and considering that the cost is quite insignificant, not I can only encourage this glaze with flying colors, not to mention that now I can not wait to try many of his colleagues saw that there is a very wide range of colors. Which you have tried? how did you find? Sending you a
big kiss!
S.

Ps: what about when the next review on the structure all glazes (and maybe not only) in this way, the photographic documentation of life? do you think is useful or simply the description given? let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment