Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is It Normal Grown Men Wet Dreams

Tag time!

Sunshine Award 2011





Hello girls!
With a decent answer to the delay dear Mademoiselle Anne, Claudia and Lara that I have given this little treat for me very important is a great recognition for my blog! So what can we say but a huge THANK ?! It 'hard to choose 12 blogs to pass on the award because it was followed by many and all with great pleasure, but if I have to choose ..

  1. The Cupcake Fairy
  2. Fashion's Night Fever
  3. The best things are achieved only with full
  4. Write me more ...
  5. Donkuri Diary
  6. Spectrum Personae
  7. Make up & nail polish
  8. Siberja
  9. Make up sisters
  10. Venus loves virgo
  11. Stumbling in the fashion
  12. Theallamenta

For the moment, I salute you and I return to school but returned in the evening for reviews on the latest face cream that I used !
you soon!
S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment